17 Jul 9 QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK BEFORE HIRING A LIMO TO THE JFK AIRPORT!
With all the expense that goes into your getaway, there are some ways to save a little bit so you can splurge on reliable limo service to JFK airport. There is nothing more nerve racking than not seeing your town car or limousine out the front window when you have prepared for so long for this trip. A few things to know about your ground transportation provider.
- Are they open 24 hours? Who are you gonna call at 4am?
- Do they have a clean modern and maintained fleet of Vehicles ?
- Are they Licensed and Insured?
- How long have they been in chauffeured car business?
- Can you get a referral?
- Will they track your flight?
- What is total with tax, gratuity, tolls, and any other fees they might charge?
- Do they charge wait time at the airport if your flight is late?
- What is their cancellation policy?
Our Founder Douglas Schwartz has his finger on the pulse at all times, he is the president of the Long Island Limousine Association, and has extensive knowledge of the ground transportation industry
Feel free to call him or one of our reservation agents at (888) 245-3556 to discuss your needs for town car, limo, passenger van or Bus for any event or airport trip.